A Clinically Effective First Line of Defense:
Easy-to-promote first step to manage stress and anxiety
Fun, game-like exercise, stigma-free
Micro-intervention: Use for as little as 6 minutes a day, a few days a week
Complementary to therapy and mindfulness solutions
Offer Personal Zen to Your Patients
Bring the effective, clinically validated, and easy-to-use micro intervention for stress and anxiety to your patients.
- Built-in HIPAA-compliant, EMR-integrated dashboards and API
- Clinically relevant measurements of stress and anxiety in your population using GAD-2 and PHQ-2
- Gain insights and risk stratify vulnerable patient populations
- Identify people at higher risk and educate on appropriate levels of care
- Easy to use, calming, and fun
- Micro-intervention of only 6-12 min per day
- Backed by real evidence
- Low stigma game-like approach
- Low-stigma first step toward comprehensive care
- Backed by NIH-funded clinical research data
- Integrated risk stratification through GAD-2 and PHQ-2 assessments
- Complementary to mindfulness and therapy
“Personal Zen brings cutting-edge research and well-established strategies for reducing anxiety and stress into the palm of your hand.”
Dr. Shannon M. Bennett
Assistant Professor of Psychology in Psychiatry, Weill Cornell Medical College
“Instantly engaging for adults and kids, Personal Zen is a rare example of science turned into fun in order to reduce stress and anxiety.”
Dr. Tony Simon
Professor of Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences, University of California Davis
“It has helped me tremendously… I love how the app is in a fun, non-threatening game with the sprites.”
Personal Zen User
Personal Zen User
Backed by Research
Wise Therapeutics is committed to increasing access to effective mental health treatments through the intuitive use of technology. Co-founded by Dr. Tracy Dennis-Tiwary, a leading psychologist and Director of the NIH-funded Emotion Regulation Lab at Hunter College, Wise Therapeutics translates cutting-edge science into digital therapies that lower the barriers to access, and are as engaging as they are clinically effective. Learn more at www.wisedtx.com.
Personal Zen is based on extensive research, including five randomized controlled trials.
Learn more at www.personalzen.com/the-science.
Schedule a Demo Today
Learn how Personal Zen helps patients reduce stress and anxiety while cost-effectively improving care coordination and engagement.